The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SEO/Internet Marketing Tools and Software Advice

Marketing, social media, advertising

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
While browsing this forum for some good keyword and Internet Marketing tools, I came across a suggestion for a keyword product called Micro Niche Finder. I did some research and found some pretty decent reviews. I was then searching for the cheapest way to buy the product and I came across a site called Crackit.info - FREE Crack Downloads | Best SEO & Internet Marketing Tools

Crack.it claims to offer a subscription service that would allow me access to the MNF software and other programs that look useful, like exitslpash.

I'm wondering if anyone has used or knows anything about crackit.info (guessing not because it doesn't yield any results when I search in this forum). If not, does anyone know about these software subscription services? Are there caveats? Are they useful? Possibly easier to just go buy the software direct? etc...

There appears to be a lot of other useful software and tools on crackit.info as well...maybe there is one or two that some of you use and would like to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
100+ reviews and not one reply? I'm just asking for some insight/advice/discussion here. I thought that's what this forum is for? Please, someone help me understand the best way to go about this.

Thanks

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Looks like MNF costs ~$100 and has a $7 trial; why don't you just do the $7 trial and see if it works for you? And if it does, just buy it (or a different keyword tool).

Haven't heard of the cracked site you mentioned though.

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Its not the $$ that I'm concerned with here. The crackit.info site actually allows access to all of those programs including MNF. I saw a tutorial on youtube for MNF and it looks pretty sweet. I'm definitely getting MNF. There are some other things on crackit.info that I'm interested in, soI may just do the $9 trial with them.

@kurtyordy - I'm not into "cracked" software either, but this site legitimately sells the software, through a subscription.

I shall be the guinea pig on this one and report back.

Thanks all for your input!

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
@kurtyordy - I'm not into "cracked" software either, but this site legitimately sells the software, through a subscription.

no it sells you access to the software they cracked through a one time fee or subscription (I actually see nothing about subscription, so i will take your word for it.) Not judging one way or another, but lets call a spade a spade.

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
@kwerner I downloaded the trial version to Micro Niche finder and so far, I love it. I've noticed in some other threads that you were having some troubles with Market Samurai. I was looking at that product too, but after reading that thread, I decided to start with MNF. It appears that Market Samurai does more for you, but being a newbie, I cannot tell for sure.

Micro Niche Finder has frozen up on me a couple times, but I think I was pushing it to do too much at first. After I started becoming familiar with ways to search, it began to run smoothly. I also think that may be a hardware issue for me as my PC isn't perfect.

One thing's for sure...after using Micro Niche Finder for a few hours, the creative juices are flowing.

Destined

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 12, 2011
Pay for the software and don't rip the developer off! Crack sites are garbage in my opinion....

Clutterbuck

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2012
There are a few other options to MNF, i have this one The ULTIMATE Niche Finder, it pretty much does the same thing. But I always double check the keyword stats and competition with Market Samaria too.

I have tried cracked tools in the pasts and they are not worth the time, updates come and the crack doesn't work. And its a bit unfair to the developer too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.