The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you can develop websites you can do Seo,internet marketing,eccomerce??

Marketing, social media, advertising

Brentnal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jan 23, 2013
Netherlands/Sidewalk
I am asking this question because the internet gives you alot of opportunities to make money seo,internet marketing, eccomerce is all on the internet.

A other good question i got is:do you have to learn much about Seo,Internet marketin,Eccomerce when you can develop websites already?

Oh and another question in what order shall i learn:Seo,Internet marketin,Eccomerce,Webdeveloping.
A good friend of mine is a Boss at developing websites he can teach me if i want html javascript etc.

Greetz,
Roy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
The simple answer here is no. Just because you know HTML, CSS, PHP, and Javascript and can make the most beautiful and functional sites in the universe, does not inherently mean you know anything about optimizing for the search engines. Or writing quality copy. When I build sites now, since I know how to do all of these things, I hire specialized outsourcers in each specific area to take care of a unique task. Learning the ropes for everything will take you some time if you are just getting started.

Learn to use HTML, CSS, and a little php/js. Be able to modify things if you must. Learn to use an image editing program. Read some articles on basic on-page SEO at the beginning to grasp the basics. From there, just keep going, keep learning.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.