Hello all. I have several of my business ideas up for sale on [link removed by AllenCrawley]. I'm liking the passive income coming in because they sell over and over but they aren't selling as well as some other people's ideas because they aren't getting positive ratings from the people that buy them. If you are unfamiliar with bizhubb, it's all about the ratings your ideas get. If people rate it highly it continues to sell. But mine aren't getting very good ratings and people aren't buying them as much as I'd like. My question to you is, if you were expecting a fully explained business idea, what sort of things would you want to learn so that you gave it a good rating? How to market the business? How to get it up and running? Ongoing business operations and challenges? These kinds of things are what I think should be in the content but I must be missing some critical points. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
