theneighborguy
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
I am new to the forum so I am still trying to figure out where I would share my business idea (any help😕). But what brought me here today is to ask if anyone has any ideas on how to distribute a new advertising platform. I am working on an app that gives away product from large companys in return for customers participation in the app. The app will collect the customers data and return it to the client for a fee. I have most of my development plan, and app marketing plan in place. Now I am trying to figure out a marketing plan that would get larger companies interested in using my product for info and advertising. A friend of mine (we call the waffle King) said that most of his distribution for his food product is done through "brokers" that work for a commission. Has anyone heard of any advertising companies that would act like a "broker" and work for a commission? Any other thoughts or ideas would also be extremely helpful. Please keep in mind, I cannot launch my free app until I have this advertising lined up on the day of launch and our budget after development is starting to get small. Thanks for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
