Self-Sabotage.
So many times I know exactly what needs to be done, and for a reason I can't identify, I do not take that action. I did this in school and struggle with it now. The frustrating part is that I cannot verbalize the reason why I do this to myself. It's like there is a silent part of me actively working against what I want.
Anyone with knowledge in psychology know what sort of deep-seated issues might cause this seemingly reason-less behavior? Has anyone experienced similar things and been able to work through it?
It seems like the closer I get to success, the more anxiety I feel.
In before "F*cking do it" and "Zip up your cunt". Looking for discussion of what's going on from a psychology aspect and to better understand myself, not for an a$$-kicking.
So many times I know exactly what needs to be done, and for a reason I can't identify, I do not take that action. I did this in school and struggle with it now. The frustrating part is that I cannot verbalize the reason why I do this to myself. It's like there is a silent part of me actively working against what I want.
Anyone with knowledge in psychology know what sort of deep-seated issues might cause this seemingly reason-less behavior? Has anyone experienced similar things and been able to work through it?
It seems like the closer I get to success, the more anxiety I feel.
In before "F*cking do it" and "Zip up your cunt". Looking for discussion of what's going on from a psychology aspect and to better understand myself, not for an a$$-kicking.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
