G
GuestUser116
Guest
I've got 8 titles out in the fitness niche on Amazon. All written by me. I make around $200 /month passively, most of it coming from 1 title. This last month, February has been fruitless though. I've made close to $60; my least paid month. And the month before February was my highest paid month, $270...
Outsourcing is in play now. I'm looking for a few writers to hire. Someone tell me, is there a contract or something they sign to give ownership of their title?
Now I've got my priorities changed up; business is top priority now. This is my strive for freedom. I'm going all in to come out free. Free from time, location, and financial mediocrity.
Target goal is $2k /month by the end of summer. End game is $10k+ /month.
Ciao.
Outsourcing is in play now. I'm looking for a few writers to hire. Someone tell me, is there a contract or something they sign to give ownership of their title?
Highest paid month
Now I've got my priorities changed up; business is top priority now. This is my strive for freedom. I'm going all in to come out free. Free from time, location, and financial mediocrity.
Target goal is $2k /month by the end of summer. End game is $10k+ /month.
Ciao.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





