The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self introduction

fearo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

I think being an entrepreneur is something that is in you, possibly from very early. You don't just wake up one day and say 'today, I will an entrepreneur'.

On the other side if you try and ignore the entrepreneur in you it will not go away it just hides in the background always there. It creeps into your work in the most unusual ways and eventually you have to start exploring it as an option even if you know that perhaps its a little later than you would like. That's me!

I will be honest, unless I hit on something really big I will remain in my day job as I like it, it's interesting and pays well (not something in keeping with most peoples experience, so lucky there I suspect). That said though I have to start looking at turning my ideas into workable solutions as I know its the right thing to do for a personal growth perspective.

It will be interesting to see where I am on this path in a years time. I have added an entry to the diary for that date. Wish me luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...