What's new

Self doubt, Hard knocks and Life Lessons

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Smiles

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 150%
Hi all,

I have already outlined my current situation in my introductory thread- but here are a few more deets to mention.
-Currently £30k salary
-Still at home (I'm 23), in process of moving out, buying a flat for £135k, now worth approx £155k so a quick sale may be worth shooting for especially as it's further away from work. Shooting for £15k profit on this in a year or so.
-By then, would like to work somewhere closer so less commute time- ideally have a hot business making waves in the industry by then lol.

I have named this thread 'Self doubt, Hard knocks and Life Lessons' because I think the title will remind me what I expected when I first started. Quite simply put, I am fed up with quitting and making excuses, chances are, with enough attempts, failures and lessons learned I will make it. I must make it. Even if I don't, I know I tried!

---------------
BUSINESS PLAN
E-COMMERCE store, start on ebay/amazon then use profits to expand into own online shop with paid traffic from social media and other sources.
---------------

Firstly,
I made my first mistake I think lol. I bought a batch of a product from china which should net me a few bucks but not enough to be sustainable and no other products to link on. I haven't thought through the customer journey by setting out a clear niche.

Ultimately, I want to have a store selling a multitude of products, but for now I need to focus on one niche with products that complement each other (think of selling shoes, you also sell shoe cleaning products, maximises profits for you and convenience for customer.)

----------------

After a couple hours of searching, I've ordered two products in two different niches. I'm predicting one to have a ROI of 194% and the other to have a ROI of 140% - if they sell. lol

Will be interesting to see how this experiment plays out. Overall I've invested £270. Best case scenario I make it back to re-invest!


Will update tomorrow
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Aqfevi:

Djetif aq tumodovus vufez- eqesvnipv pux siefz gus iydjephi epf tjuamf ci dunqmivif cz Vaitfez. Vunussux O xomm qjupi vji nusvhehi efwotus vu etl og ji dep tqiif aq vji qsuditt vu simieti vji nusvhehi tu ov't dunqmivif gus Gsofez, tu O dep tqipf vji xiilipf fidusevoph.

Gappz tvusz, O xipv opvu vji Itvevi Ehipv zitvisfez vu cetodemmz dunqmeop ecuav jux tmux vjot qasdjeti xet veloph (o'n up nz xiil ugg gsun xusl) epf egvis tuni tnemm veml O huv e kuc uggis. O xomm jepf op nz dw/sitani vunussux et ximm et djetoph vji qasdjeti eheop, vjot xomm ci e tviq fuxp op qez cav o xomm tewi tu nadj op dunnavoph dutvt epf gsii aq nusi voni vu xusl up nz uxp catopitt, et ximm et miespoph pix tlommt/iyqisoipdi, O vjopl ov't xusvj e tjuv.

O'wi aqmuefif tuni umf tvagg vu timm up nz icez vu hiv tuni tnemm djephi epf huuf giifcedl. Huv tuni xevdjist emsiefz.

Pux O'n huoph vu tqipf tuni voni siefoph aq up vji qsu't jisi cigusi tduasoph vji piv gus uvjis quvipvoem fiemt.
 
Duphsevt up vji apiyqidvif kuc uggis. O fup'v lpux ecuav zuas dassipv kuc cav e Siem Itvevi kuc ot huuf xez vu miesp og zua xepv vu opwitv op Siem Itvevi op vji gavasi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom