GuestAcct-10
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 61
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 7%
I don't normal give advice on here but I feel I should once in a while. Before you make the transition from slowlane to fastlane, you need to make sure you have self discipline. This is a problem I have found. Because I'm setting my own targets and deadlines, I have no-one to get annoyed with me when I don't meet them and it's very easy to say I'll do something tomorrow. Do everything today!!!! Anything that you CAN DO today you NEED TO DO today, if you do as much as possible today, you will do as much as possible tomorrow and you will get into a cycle of doing as much as you can and everyday will be productive. If you say you will do something tomorrow, you will you will say you will do something the day after aswell and then you will get into a cycle of laziness. I'm not saying that all you should do is work, but you should allocate time for your responsibilities, hobbies and fun stuff etc. and get as much work done as possible in this time. Before you leave the slowlane make sure that you have very good self discipline otherwise you will find yourself become lazy.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
