The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking Beta Readers for My Book on Brand Identity

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
I'm a first time author with my self-published book due out on Amazon on May 20. While the bulk of the content is complete at about 65,000 words, I really need some extra eyes to help me figure out what is working and what isn't, and to make sure the only thing flows the way I want it to.

Would anyone interested in the subject want to take a look at my rough draft and help with my creative process? I'll be happy to credit you in the book for your contribution. Also, you'll probably learn some valuable things about small business branding and sales. The book is called Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Uncover Your Hidden Brand Message and Make Premier Clients Choose You.

Gregory Diehl
www.brandidentitybreakthrough.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RJ Heider

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 29, 2016
Hi Gregory,
I'd be happy to look at it for you. I read quite a bit, nearly all non-fiction, and have great appreciation for things that flow, especially without typos. You can e-mail it in pdf if you'd like, or let me know if you need to send it in another format.

I look forward to helping you. Let me know.

Robert Heider

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
Hi Gregory,
I'd be happy to look at it for you. I read quite a bit, nearly all non-fiction, and have great appreciation for things that flow, especially without typos. You can e-mail it in pdf if you'd like, or let me know if you need to send it in another format.

I look forward to helping you. Let me know.

Robert Heider

Awesome, Robert. Can you send me an email at livefreeretiree@gmail.com ? I'll give you access to the Google Doc.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a first time author with my self-published book due out on Amazon on May 20. While the bulk of the content is complete at about 65,000 words, I really need some extra eyes to help me figure out what is working and what isn't, and to make sure the only thing flows the way I want it to.

Would anyone interested in the subject want to take a look at my rough draft and help with my creative process? I'll be happy to credit you in the book for your contribution. Also, you'll probably learn some valuable things about small business branding and sales. The book is called Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Uncover Your Hidden Brand Message and Make Premier Clients Choose You.

Gregory Diehl
www.brandidentitybreakthrough.com

I'd be happy to give it a read through. PM me directly.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
If you're still looking for a Beta reader, I'd be glad to as well. :) I may need some beta readers myself soon, so you can return the favor. :)

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Sure thing! :) Hope everything is well. :)

Joey El

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 16, 2016
Down Under
When will I be able to buy a signed hard copy?
Loving it even in the rough.
Cheers
Joey

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Love the goal setting and massive action taking. Shooting you an email.

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
I just wanted to let everyone interested in this know that I've finished the rough cut of the first section of the audio. It won't be released until May 20 on Amazon, but you can listen to the first section of the audio here if you are still interested. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Gregory

Alexa@Austria

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 22, 2016
Gregory,

I would love to review your book, from a female point of view, but also with a commercial background. Being a passionate reader, I am also thinking about getting into publishing business. I am a German native speaker, and could offer translating your book into German, which would expand your reach by about 100 million people, if you are interested.

Best wishes,
Alexandra

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
Let's talk! Email me: livefreeretiree@gmail.com

Gregory,

I would love to review your book, from a female point of view, but also with a commercial background. Being a passionate reader, I am also thinking about getting into publishing business. I am a German native speaker, and could offer translating your book into German, which would expand your reach by about 100 million people, if you are interested.

Best wishes,
Alexandra

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
Fantastic, I just need a book like this!
I just send you an email :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.