The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seedbomb Business

Idea threads

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021
Hey guys so now I started getting into business and im almost finishing my site and everything on Shopify.
and I just wanted to ask if someone had a bit of experience with shipping products inside the EU? So my product are like Seedbombs, which are Seeds covered in dirt and I wanted to know how the regulation is in the EU with shipping these Dirtballs and how do I package them. What do you sign in , in your return policy?

Thanks for every bit of help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee
Hey guys so now I started getting into business and im almost finishing my site and everything on Shopify.
and I just wanted to ask if someone had a bit of experience with shipping products inside the EU? So my product are like Seedbombs, which are Seeds covered in dirt and I wanted to know how the regulation is in the EU with shipping these Dirtballs and how do I package them. What do you sign in , in your return policy?

Thanks for every bit of help.
Mainly depends on where you source your seeds and dirt. When I worked at the AgScience start up a big concern regarding equipment was the microorganisms that were in the dirt. And the seeds could be invasive to a specific region causing more harm than good. Also seed bombs are considered illegal in some countries and places since people will throw them on private property. Personally medians and things like that would look better with wild flowers instead of grass but you don't want to get in legal trouble as an enabler of something considered by some a bad thing. Just make sure to do some legal research and you should be good! Blessings, and best of luck!

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021
Well I couldn’t find anything on the legalities of the seedballs, but I’m not really worried.since I’m young and small I will probably only get a slap on the wrist. For the earth I think I only use standard earth sourced from the Local Seller (In Italy) and yeah I think I will probably fill em only with Gras seeds or just mark with what the seeds are filled so everyone can chose which ones to pick for their respective country

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.