I was just curious as to what others thought about a seasonal business.
I do believe I just had my "MJ DeMarco Limo" idea moment, however, there is one downside.
The problem that concerns me is that the business is primarily seasonal. By this I mean roughly 6 to 8 weeks out of the year several million people will really benefit from this service but after that the remaining 40ish weeks will pretty much be slow. I know several Hotels and Cruises shutdown for specific seasons so it could still potentially be worth it.
My main concern is not being able to test it properly until those specific weeks which is a lot of wasted time unless I take up a side project.
Would really be interested in what some of you guys think.
Thanks!
I do believe I just had my "MJ DeMarco Limo" idea moment, however, there is one downside.
The problem that concerns me is that the business is primarily seasonal. By this I mean roughly 6 to 8 weeks out of the year several million people will really benefit from this service but after that the remaining 40ish weeks will pretty much be slow. I know several Hotels and Cruises shutdown for specific seasons so it could still potentially be worth it.
My main concern is not being able to test it properly until those specific weeks which is a lot of wasted time unless I take up a side project.
Would really be interested in what some of you guys think.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
