The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Searching for a video editor

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India
Hey Fastlaners! Im in search of a video editor who can help me edit my videos, do yall know anyone who can help me? Folks on upwork and fiverr are charging alot for just one video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Nov 21, 2016
Video editing takes a lot of time so if you're not willing to pay a price that is commiserate with the time involved, you might just have to learn to do it yourself.

What are they charging on Upwork or Fiver and how long is the video?

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
Upwork/fiver prices are extremely low. Maybe your budget is very low and you expect a lot for $50.

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 24, 2023
So do you need a piece of video editor software?

I tried a lot of video editors, and Clipchamp is the best. It is owned by Microsoft. It is web-based, you don't need to install anything and it works on Mac, Windows, Linux. You just need the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Their free plan is very generous. The free plan might be enough for you, so in this case you don't pay anything.

Trust me, don't waste your time with other solutions, this one is the best.

qaiser

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 30, 2023
Hey Fastlaners! Im in search of a video editor who can help me edit my videos, do yall know anyone who can help me? Folks on upwork and fiverr are charging alot for just one video.
yes I am a video editor and I think I can help you out with your project, you can mail me at
nizqaiser@gmail.com so we can discuss further your project. thanks!

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Video editing takes hours most of the time at minimum and that's for something basic.

If you want something good, that's like 80 hours of work or more.

Pay more or do it yourself

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
I've learned to edit videos by myself when I saw prices that freelancers require - they make money from nothing. I've been using Movavi for about a year. I started as a beginner, but I keep discovering cool new features to play around with. It has a ton of features that are easy to learn and use. It's a total win compared to investing in someone for this job. You can check its features at Top 19 Best Free Video Cutter Software 2023 [Free, Online], and I am sure you'll be impressed
It's exactly the opposite, video editing is so commodified that the prices are extremely low.

Basically, it has the lowest entry barrier, it just takes time lots of time. You can search for Indians who are great at their jobs and they take 20-50-100$ for a video or just a few bucks for a short. If you need pro-level, then yeah, you will pay hundreds.

Also, take in mind, that these days, videos are about flashy effects, not the actual information and how is mirrored to you.

I know a guy who raised his account just with minimally edited videos, but the value was godlike. Value>editing.

Nazca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
May 3, 2023
France
So do you need a piece of video editor software?

I tried a lot of video editors, and Clipchamp is the best. It is owned by Microsoft. It is web-based, you don't need to install anything and it works on Mac, Windows, Linux. You just need the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Their free plan is very generous. The free plan might be enough for you, so in this case you don't pay anything.

Trust me, don't waste your time with other solutions, this one is the best.
I've tried a few video editing softwares too. The one that I stands out the most in my opinion is CapCut. It has got great transitions, it is a light software, and the auto-caption AI tool is extremely efficient.

Therefore there are still flaws like the project management is crazy bad, and the updates are project destructive (you can find your text position, size & other parameters changed after an update). Also very bad for presets.

Though, it still makes the job for me to create videos fastly.

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
I've tried a few video editing softwares too. The one that I stands out the most in my opinion is CapCut. It has got great transitions, it is a light software, and the auto-caption AI tool is extremely efficient.

Therefore there are still flaws like the project management is crazy bad, and the updates are project destructive (you can find your text position, size & other parameters changed after an update). Also very bad for presets.

Though, it still makes the job for me to create videos fastly.
Exactly, you need speed and get the job done. (Assuming that the value you offer in the video is on point)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.