What's new

Scratch Sale for Charity.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sandholdt

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
46
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 113%
Every year there is a scratch sale supporting kids and teenagers who, for whatever reason, can't live at their parents.
It could be due to illness, injuries, violence, addiction - You name it.

Usually, those scratches are sold by local sports clubs, the boy scouts, school classes, etc. who will go door to door.
Due to current circumstances, the organization behind those scratches has made online sales available to enable people to still help.

I have signed up to help to sell some of these scratches and wondered if any of you guys would happen to have some killer ideas to go about it and gather as much money as possible.

The collection is open until August 23. which gives me approximately 4 months.

The ideas I've had so far:
- Leverage Facebook, trying to type in a selling story and get as many people as possible to share it. (my personal network and hopefully be able to leverage their network as well)
- Leverage some of the Danish forums I'm a part of to get the message out (the prizes are only for national use, so I will only be selling those scratches in my own country).
- I've also considered running ads, but I feel like putting in my time and effort to help out those kids should be contributing enough.
- Since our household is already signed up as a foster family, I could also leverage that specific group of people to help to spread the message.

The scratches I will be selling have prizes consisting of gift cards of 200dkk to a number of different shops, Hotel sleepovers, Entrance tickets to amusement parks, and the main prize is a 75.000dkk (~$11k) gift card for going on vacation. There is a total prize pool of ~$500.000 and we're about 6 million inhabitants in the country.

I have to sell the scratches for 25dkk (~$4) each with a minimum sale of 4 scratches per order.
The sale will be through a link to the organization's homepage where the buyers will have to manually put in my seller ID.

Normally the people going around selling these scratches do it to get some money for the club, the classroom for school trips or whatever.
Out of the 25dkk per scratch, I will be getting 11dkk per sale once the collection is finished.

However, I don't do this to make a personal gain and will be giving my share to some of the clubs that would normally be selling these door to door.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom