The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Science Blog...

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I have an idea for a science blog about anything space related. It'd be more of an educational platform.

There will be a section for space science. It will be anything science related from planets to blackholes on how they work and function.

Then there will be a section on space history. From Aristotle and Pythagoras nitcing that the Earth has a curvature to the Space Race during the Cold War to Billionaires taking us to Mars and beyond.

There will be a Book Review section for any astronomy books and a movie review section for any sci-fi movie reviews.

In the future, I might do a podcast interviewing scientists, entrepreneurs, engineers etc. if the blog gains any traction.

I'd monetize the website through SEO, Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliate.

I would also have an email list to have traffic.

Is this viable?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MooreMillions

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 16, 2008
Atlanta
Yes.

I am speaking as someone who failed as an affiliate marketer, had a bit more success blogging, just a bit more success self publishing ebooks, but mostly as a consumer of all 3.

Your concept burns the candle at both ends: history of science and the evolution of science, concerning space.

Unique, fresh content on autopilot (written, audio, and video,) exclusive interviews/podcast when possible, and making sure all the content is monetized and you just may be on to something.

Science is an evergreen topic and an under-understood genre by far too many in America.

I imagine it to be tedious in the beginning, but once the system of automation is implemented, you may be on to something.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Just write it like you might talk in front of a class, don't write it like you are trying to impress Google. Make some posts 1200 words long and make some 4000 words long. Nice, neat and clear with a few good pictures on a really good theme and you will go far. Just don't cram it with ads. Great content will let you become the leader of your niche.

Ever went to a blog expecting to find good stuff and a lot of it only to find some good stuff but only 2 small paragraphs? Yeah, don't be that blog.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
UniverseToday.com gets a ton of traffic, so I guess that's validation. You'd probably want to find a subniche or angle where you can skew value, since they've been around a long time & have a ton of content in the niche.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.