Hi,
I am 24 y/o CNC machinist from India. I started working in a machine shop after dropping out of my college. After 2+ years of working, my learning curve became stagnant and F*ck THIS EVENTS started to troubling me. Some of them are 12hour work with very less pay, unreliable management, nepotism and co-worker politics. I always wanted to start my own machine shop but when I look around my area, I see machines are underutilized and workers are exploited due to poor planning. These things started affecting customers too, but management seemed to not bother as long as they were earning. During this time, I got a chance to read The Millionaire Fastlane and it brought a lot of ideas inside me to make this industry better. Now, I quit my job a week back and I am working on bringing my idea to life. The last six days been a roller coaster of confusion and fear of failure. But I am making progress and the community gives a lot of good advice and inspires me to stay on path.
Thank you and I will keep posting my progress.
I am 24 y/o CNC machinist from India. I started working in a machine shop after dropping out of my college. After 2+ years of working, my learning curve became stagnant and F*ck THIS EVENTS started to troubling me. Some of them are 12hour work with very less pay, unreliable management, nepotism and co-worker politics. I always wanted to start my own machine shop but when I look around my area, I see machines are underutilized and workers are exploited due to poor planning. These things started affecting customers too, but management seemed to not bother as long as they were earning. During this time, I got a chance to read The Millionaire Fastlane and it brought a lot of ideas inside me to make this industry better. Now, I quit my job a week back and I am working on bringing my idea to life. The last six days been a roller coaster of confusion and fear of failure. But I am making progress and the community gives a lot of good advice and inspires me to stay on path.
Thank you and I will keep posting my progress.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
