- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
I need to choose the right thing to do! Here's the scenario...
I run a silly little site called IWillTellEveryone. I don't really have a plan for it, it's just a clever domain. For now, it is a place where anyone can post anything they want; and I will tell everyone about it.
I envisioned it as a place for individuals to do a little sales pitch or advertise an event. (It's free.) Instead, all I get is crazies. Just yesterday, I got three E-mails from the same lady -- all with the same gist: "My name is so-and-so, and I'm a horrible person, and here's why. Please tell everyone."
What do you think, should I include this ugliness? It might get me some gossip traffic. It's not where I pictured the site going, but I know these things are organic. Perhaps I should honor the Invisible Hand.
I know I'll get some flack for not having a plan or a monetization strategy. If you see an opportunity for either, I'd be happy to hear that as well. Thanks.
I run a silly little site called IWillTellEveryone. I don't really have a plan for it, it's just a clever domain. For now, it is a place where anyone can post anything they want; and I will tell everyone about it.
I envisioned it as a place for individuals to do a little sales pitch or advertise an event. (It's free.) Instead, all I get is crazies. Just yesterday, I got three E-mails from the same lady -- all with the same gist: "My name is so-and-so, and I'm a horrible person, and here's why. Please tell everyone."
What do you think, should I include this ugliness? It might get me some gossip traffic. It's not where I pictured the site going, but I know these things are organic. Perhaps I should honor the Invisible Hand.
I know I'll get some flack for not having a plan or a monetization strategy. If you see an opportunity for either, I'd be happy to hear that as well. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
