The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scaling Marketing Plan Website

Marketing, social media, advertising

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you amazing and intelligent people, i do hope that your success is continuing and you are living a life you are happy with.

I please kindly wondered regarding a blog i have regarding money management the best way to scale this up. For instance if i do paid marketing and this converts, should i set a higher budget the next time and continue with this please? Further, is there anything else you might recommend such as finding higher linked business to post about your business for SEO? If anyone kindly had a strategy to continue to get higher traffic each month please i would be thankful, i really want to try grow the business more each month.

I would be so grateful and thankful for any steps or advice anyone could kindly give me. Thank you so much for your support and your time. With my every best wish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello everyone, i do hope you are doing well. Very sorry to follow-up if anyone kindly had any thoughts on the topic above, even if its just a few sentences i would be very grateful and forever thankful. Thank you so much for your time and do hope you have a pleasant day.

jb519443

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 5, 2022
Hi Robert - little confused about what you are trying to do ?
Are you currently using paid marketing? Google Ads / Facebook or other social media?
Is your business a paid money management company? you are trying to push this service?

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hi Robert - little confused about what you are trying to do ?
Are you currently using paid marketing? Google Ads / Facebook or other social media?
Is your business a paid money management company? you are trying to push this service?
Thank you very much for getting back to me jb519443 i truly appreciate it, that is very kind of you.

I am running Google Ads and paid marketing at the moment, i get revenue from affiliate links on my blog. However my income is stable each month, i kindly wondered please what strategies i can implement to grow the revenue monthly? The marketing seems to be key, i just wondered if you had any advice on how to scale things up please?

Thank you very much for your time, i appreciate you getting back to me. I do hope you have a lovely day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jb519443

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 5, 2022
Ok - so is your google ads got good ROI ?
Is there a call to action on your blog >> eg: visit this retailer for a discount (these can be tracked). It's not just about getting cold traffic to your blog, it's about getting the right people there who will convert.
This is a data-driven business, if you have data on Google on current campaigns, you should try to understand this data & the cost over the conversions. I wouldn't increase the budget until you understand what you currently have. Creating more effective campaigns to target the right people is a good strategy & with the correct test campaign (if optimal) you can then start to increase the budget and scale the business.

This is a great video on the buying lifecycle from Andy Black - Really breaks down to getting the right customer.

Hope this helps you.
Cheers
Jonathan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads