EDtrepreneur
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2013
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 275%
That’s right, tomorrow (1/12/13) for 8 laps I will own the driver’s seat to a Lamborghini Gallardo.
Please pardon my informal introduction.
My name is Ed (Hope you like my username) I’m 35 and I live in Tampa Fl with my wife and daughter.
My story is LONG so I’ll leave that for another thread soon, but for NOW let me just give you my highlights.
First, I don’t know everyone’s religious affiliation, however I know the BIG man upstairs has lead me to this forum for a reason The stars are aligned and too perfect to be a coincidence.
Upon my arrival and reading a specific thread (more on this another day) I was recommended to read MJ’s Fastlane book. Last Sunday I purchased the ebook and finished yesterday (1/10).
I’m not a selfish person, BUT I would like this first post to be, so I can share my excitement and events that lead me here.
“Thefastlaneforum†is 4 generations referral deep meaning, the original person I was following lead me to the next person, that lead me to the next person, that lead me here) LOL Ok that was a headache. :bgh:
I believe, I was born to be fastlaner, BUT my past failures and poor decisions have kept me in the slowlane. (I'm determined to change my fate)
So, here’s my story..
Sometime in the recent past (mid-November) I noticed a MAJOR shift in my mindset take place. A few days after this event I unconsciously found myself reading a LOT of personal development blogs, as if I was looking for validation. As I mentioned above, I been through several blogs. I was referred through 4 levels before I found this forum.
Fast forward, right before Christmas I noticed my belief system has hardened (A strong positive mental attitude everyday) If you know me, this isn’t like me! Forward to Christmas morning, my wonderful wife gives me a box, in the box, is a die cast Lamborghini Gallardo. I was like; WOW this positive mental attitude stuff is working AWESOME. That wasn’t all; there was paperwork at the bottom of the box. I picked the paperwork trying to read it at 5am “Exotic Car Driving Experience†There it was, a picture of a Gallardo telling me I’ll be driving for 8 laps! I was beside myself.
To me this wasn’t just some driving experience to me; this was looked at like an opportunity to get acquainted with a WEALTHY person’s toy or lifestyle. (DEAR MJ, I WILL NOT BE SHY!) LOL :95mph:
A week after Christmas I found this forum, and the fastlane book, which after reading, is the piece of the puzzle that’s been missing from my prior business engagements.
Here ‘s the kicker.. I have been prepping my car well before any of these events have taken place. Other words, I have been getting ready for a new wealth journey and then this avalanche of events unfolded right before my eyes.
The difference? I’m NOW armed with a MAP and my car that has just been injected with super charged fuel.
That’s it for now..
Although this post was selfish, I hope I inspired someone to read MJ’s book its worth the READ!
I will be here often talking about my new journey im about to embark on, and help others where I can.
So, no worries this isn’t a hit and run post lol..
I’ ll share a picture of my experience, as soon as I can get them uploaded something over the weekend.
Until then Good Night!
God Bless!
Please pardon my informal introduction.
My name is Ed (Hope you like my username) I’m 35 and I live in Tampa Fl with my wife and daughter.
My story is LONG so I’ll leave that for another thread soon, but for NOW let me just give you my highlights.
First, I don’t know everyone’s religious affiliation, however I know the BIG man upstairs has lead me to this forum for a reason The stars are aligned and too perfect to be a coincidence.
Upon my arrival and reading a specific thread (more on this another day) I was recommended to read MJ’s Fastlane book. Last Sunday I purchased the ebook and finished yesterday (1/10).
I’m not a selfish person, BUT I would like this first post to be, so I can share my excitement and events that lead me here.
“Thefastlaneforum†is 4 generations referral deep meaning, the original person I was following lead me to the next person, that lead me to the next person, that lead me here) LOL Ok that was a headache. :bgh:
I believe, I was born to be fastlaner, BUT my past failures and poor decisions have kept me in the slowlane. (I'm determined to change my fate)
So, here’s my story..
Sometime in the recent past (mid-November) I noticed a MAJOR shift in my mindset take place. A few days after this event I unconsciously found myself reading a LOT of personal development blogs, as if I was looking for validation. As I mentioned above, I been through several blogs. I was referred through 4 levels before I found this forum.
Fast forward, right before Christmas I noticed my belief system has hardened (A strong positive mental attitude everyday) If you know me, this isn’t like me! Forward to Christmas morning, my wonderful wife gives me a box, in the box, is a die cast Lamborghini Gallardo. I was like; WOW this positive mental attitude stuff is working AWESOME. That wasn’t all; there was paperwork at the bottom of the box. I picked the paperwork trying to read it at 5am “Exotic Car Driving Experience†There it was, a picture of a Gallardo telling me I’ll be driving for 8 laps! I was beside myself.
To me this wasn’t just some driving experience to me; this was looked at like an opportunity to get acquainted with a WEALTHY person’s toy or lifestyle. (DEAR MJ, I WILL NOT BE SHY!) LOL :95mph:
A week after Christmas I found this forum, and the fastlane book, which after reading, is the piece of the puzzle that’s been missing from my prior business engagements.
Here ‘s the kicker.. I have been prepping my car well before any of these events have taken place. Other words, I have been getting ready for a new wealth journey and then this avalanche of events unfolded right before my eyes.
The difference? I’m NOW armed with a MAP and my car that has just been injected with super charged fuel.
That’s it for now..
Although this post was selfish, I hope I inspired someone to read MJ’s book its worth the READ!
I will be here often talking about my new journey im about to embark on, and help others where I can.
So, no worries this isn’t a hit and run post lol..
I’ ll share a picture of my experience, as soon as I can get them uploaded something over the weekend.
Until then Good Night!
God Bless!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


