The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

San Diego Meetup!

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hey guys and gals!

We are back with the "supposed to be monthly" San Diego meetup this Wednesday, 11/7 @ 7:00PM PST!

We have all been super busy to we skipped a few months, but that's okay, we're back at it.

Shoot me a text or call me if you want to come. 2089075357. People of ALL skill levels welcome, doesn't matter where you're at in your journey, we want you there!!

Meeting people IN REAL LIFE has been the #1 most helpful thing I've found this year. If you're on the fence, just come out, we don't bite :)

We are meeting up at The Air Conditioned Lounge in North Park area on Wednesday at 7. @Gary is always super nice to let us use his bar as a meeting area! Very cool and unique vibe, I highly recommend :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
It looks like I will be moving to San Diego for my day job sometime in March. It would be good to go to meetups once I get out there.

In the meantime does anyone have suggestions for a dog-friendly place to rent near MCAS Miramar? I’m open to apartments, houses, and even renting a single room.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore