The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS San Diego Meetup!

GravyBoat

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hey guys and gals!

We are back with the "supposed to be monthly" San Diego meetup this Wednesday, 11/7 @ 7:00PM PST!

We have all been super busy to we skipped a few months, but that's okay, we're back at it.

Shoot me a text or call me if you want to come. 2089075357. People of ALL skill levels welcome, doesn't matter where you're at in your journey, we want you there!!

Meeting people IN REAL LIFE has been the #1 most helpful thing I've found this year. If you're on the fence, just come out, we don't bite :)

We are meeting up at The Air Conditioned Lounge in North Park area on Wednesday at 7. @Gary is always super nice to let us use his bar as a meeting area! Very cool and unique vibe, I highly recommend :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NateKruse

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
San Diego, CA
It looks like I will be moving to San Diego for my day job sometime in March. It would be good to go to meetups once I get out there.

In the meantime does anyone have suggestions for a dog-friendly place to rent near MCAS Miramar? I’m open to apartments, houses, and even renting a single room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom