• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MEETUPS San Diego Meetup!

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by GravyBoat, Nov 5, 2018.

1. GravyBoat

GravyBoat Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,160
    Hey guys and gals!

We are back with the "supposed to be monthly" San Diego meetup this Wednesday, 11/7 @ 7:00PM PST!

We have all been super busy to we skipped a few months, but that's okay, we're back at it.

Shoot me a text or call me if you want to come. 2089075357. People of ALL skill levels welcome, doesn't matter where you're at in your journey, we want you there!!

Meeting people IN REAL LIFE has been the #1 most helpful thing I've found this year. If you're on the fence, just come out, we don't bite :)

We are meeting up at The Air Conditioned Lounge in North Park area on Wednesday at 7. @Gary is always super nice to let us use his bar as a meeting area! Very cool and unique vibe, I highly recommend :)

Gary, Kingmaker and Neng Her like this.