The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS San Diego Meetup!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hey guys and gals!

We are back with the "supposed to be monthly" San Diego meetup this Wednesday, 11/7 @ 7:00PM PST!

We have all been super busy to we skipped a few months, but that's okay, we're back at it.

Shoot me a text or call me if you want to come. 2089075357. People of ALL skill levels welcome, doesn't matter where you're at in your journey, we want you there!!

Meeting people IN REAL LIFE has been the #1 most helpful thing I've found this year. If you're on the fence, just come out, we don't bite :)

We are meeting up at The Air Conditioned Lounge in North Park area on Wednesday at 7. @Gary is always super nice to let us use his bar as a meeting area! Very cool and unique vibe, I highly recommend :)

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
San Diego, CA
It looks like I will be moving to San Diego for my day job sometime in March. It would be good to go to meetups once I get out there.

In the meantime does anyone have suggestions for a dog-friendly place to rent near MCAS Miramar? I’m open to apartments, houses, and even renting a single room.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom