The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sam Carpenters Work The System (New Edition)

For any book discussion

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
I have came across Sams book a few years ago and just bought the new updated edition on my Kindle in December and this will along with Fastlane strategies the most important business strategies to implement for 2015.

You can download a free PDF or free audiobook at his fabulous www.workthesystem.com website.

A true non-theory and non-esoteric "How to manage your business and life" approach that can help you break free being your own slave to your own business or any work that you thought would free you up but just keeps you down and you feel like going nowhere no matter how hard you seem to try.

Highly recommended!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
Just keep going, no matter what you think. Funny enough a few years back I knew that this book is speaking about my main issue for my entrepreneurial struggle. Eventually I put it aside for "further exploration" because I had a similar feeling - but now that I read the new version I actually started to implement the system "no matter what" and even instructed my virtual assistants to read it and they are on now to implement it to any task they do.

Sometimes it is good to complete a book even if you think there is a an odd flow for you. Because the overall message of the book is valid and at least for me the key to free myself from "being part of my own equation" and scaling and automating my business systems I am dealing with.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.