biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
If you cruise the car boards you've probably seen this already:
An 18 year old was posting about his new 2008 M5 and how he had trouble shifting at high speeds on this thread.
"Alright guys Im new here and I have a question....as I am driving in m mode with the car set in p500 sport and everything set to max, as I shift with the paddle shifters it sounds like the transmission is banging into gear,(like there is a thud that comes from the trunk when I upshift.....) could this be due to the way Im shifting or is this normal....and if so is there any trick to working the shift
Let me say I am beginner when it comes to high performance cars as I am only 18 so take it easy on me."
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111454
Sadly, his last post was last night:
"Thanks guys, dont get me wrong I never said I didnt respect your wisdom....thanks for the welcome and I am looking foward to getting to know you guys better..
Josh
.....and I plan to have all the pics up tommorow
"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325816,00.html
http://www.ocala.com/article/20080127/NEWS/801270355/1001/NEWS01
Fiery crash kills 5 young men
"Ammirato was driving his father's gray 2008 BMW M5 sedan. The $80,000 car, registered to Santo Ammirato, was traveling north on the 1.5-mile-long airstrip that actor John Travolta and others regularly use to fly in and out of Ocala.
Florida Highway Patrol Capt. Jeff Succi said there were yaw, or sideways, skid marks at the end of the runway, indicating the car turned sideways before launching over an embankment. It then sailed through the air about 200 feet before slamming into a large tree and bursting into flames."
An 18 year old was posting about his new 2008 M5 and how he had trouble shifting at high speeds on this thread.
"Alright guys Im new here and I have a question....as I am driving in m mode with the car set in p500 sport and everything set to max, as I shift with the paddle shifters it sounds like the transmission is banging into gear,(like there is a thud that comes from the trunk when I upshift.....) could this be due to the way Im shifting or is this normal....and if so is there any trick to working the shift
Let me say I am beginner when it comes to high performance cars as I am only 18 so take it easy on me."
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111454
Sadly, his last post was last night:
"Thanks guys, dont get me wrong I never said I didnt respect your wisdom....thanks for the welcome and I am looking foward to getting to know you guys better..
Josh
.....and I plan to have all the pics up tommorow
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325816,00.html
http://www.ocala.com/article/20080127/NEWS/801270355/1001/NEWS01
Fiery crash kills 5 young men
"Ammirato was driving his father's gray 2008 BMW M5 sedan. The $80,000 car, registered to Santo Ammirato, was traveling north on the 1.5-mile-long airstrip that actor John Travolta and others regularly use to fly in and out of Ocala.
Florida Highway Patrol Capt. Jeff Succi said there were yaw, or sideways, skid marks at the end of the runway, indicating the car turned sideways before launching over an embankment. It then sailed through the air about 200 feet before slamming into a large tree and bursting into flames."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
