The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SaaS and Warm Leads

Marketing, social media, advertising

Andy777E

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 8, 2018
All,

We have a corporate app on a big platform(Similar to Salesforce you can say). It's free but some Fortune 100 companies are using it in Production(We don't have much tracking due to 'big platform' constraints but we know weather they are using it in Dev or Prod from stats we get. We are trying to request some more stats. There are no Pro or Basic options - Either apps are free or paid- simple.
Questions and challenges I have and appreciate your help:
1) How do I engage corporate clients already using it? Normally they don't respond.
2) Some Clients request (we have an approval process) but never download or install/configure after we approve. We offered help with demo/webinars but most just don't respond.
What is the best way to get a response? We have reached out by email /phone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
All,

We have a corporate app on a big platform(Similar to Salesforce you can say). It's free but some Fortune 100 companies are using it in Production(We don't have much tracking due to 'big platform' constraints but we know weather they are using it in Dev or Prod from stats we get. We are trying to request some more stats. There are no Pro or Basic options - Either apps are free or paid- simple.
1) How do I engage corporate clients already using it? Normally they don't respond.
2) Some Clients request (we have an approval process) but never download or install/configure after we approve. We offered help with demo/webinars but most just don't respond.
Disclaimer: Not an expert or even domain experience.

most of saas business limits on their free use.
for example, you can see firebase or Github actions etc.

you can limit time, bandwidth, the number of people(team), some blocked feature, etc, etc.

Andy777E

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 8, 2018
True and understood! However App is not built on an independent platform and we have some constraints - we can't limit features,bandwidth etc.

Last edited:

Andy777E

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 8, 2018
Appreciate any ideas/courses/books on how to engage clients. Clients are big but we can't restrict features.
Just need to add value to get some stats from them. Few ideas I have:
1) Survey and offer $20 eGift Card
2) Engage them for the upcoming release for Beta testing and provide $50 eGift Card as a token of appreciation.
3) Start sending monthly newsletter/ features etc

Appreciate input!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
All,

Free software usually have very flexable agreement to the business, you can always terminate it at any time then ask them if they want to continue to switch to the paid plan , also you can set the usage limit , then show message saying you exceed the humber of customer/orders if you want more switch to paid , there are too many ways . Unless you interrupt their service they will be not willing to negotiate

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.