The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

SaaS and Warm Leads

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Andy777E

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2018
All,

We have a corporate app on a big platform(Similar to Salesforce you can say). It's free but some Fortune 100 companies are using it in Production(We don't have much tracking due to 'big platform' constraints but we know weather they are using it in Dev or Prod from stats we get. We are trying to request some more stats. There are no Pro or Basic options - Either apps are free or paid- simple.
Questions and challenges I have and appreciate your help:
1) How do I engage corporate clients already using it? Normally they don't respond.
2) Some Clients request (we have an approval process) but never download or install/configure after we approve. We offered help with demo/webinars but most just don't respond.
What is the best way to get a response? We have reached out by email /phone.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 31, 2019
All,

We have a corporate app on a big platform(Similar to Salesforce you can say). It's free but some Fortune 100 companies are using it in Production(We don't have much tracking due to 'big platform' constraints but we know weather they are using it in Dev or Prod from stats we get. We are trying to request some more stats. There are no Pro or Basic options - Either apps are free or paid- simple.
1) How do I engage corporate clients already using it? Normally they don't respond.
2) Some Clients request (we have an approval process) but never download or install/configure after we approve. We offered help with demo/webinars but most just don't respond.
Disclaimer: Not an expert or even domain experience.

most of saas business limits on their free use.
for example, you can see firebase or Github actions etc.

you can limit time, bandwidth, the number of people(team), some blocked feature, etc, etc.

Andy777E

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2018
True and understood! However App is not built on an independent platform and we have some constraints - we can't limit features,bandwidth etc.

Last edited:

Andy777E

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2018
Appreciate any ideas/courses/books on how to engage clients. Clients are big but we can't restrict features.
Just need to add value to get some stats from them. Few ideas I have:
1) Survey and offer $20 eGift Card
2) Engage them for the upcoming release for Beta testing and provide $50 eGift Card as a token of appreciation.
3) Start sending monthly newsletter/ features etc

Appreciate input!

AppMan

Contributor
May 25, 2019
All,

Free software usually have very flexable agreement to the business, you can always terminate it at any time then ask them if they want to continue to switch to the paid plan , also you can set the usage limit , then show message saying you exceed the humber of customer/orders if you want more switch to paid , there are too many ways . Unless you interrupt their service they will be not willing to negotiate

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
I might join in a couple weeks. I have so many things I have to take care of and I hate to sound...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom