What's new

Runum's 5000th post

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Runum

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
6,264
Location
DFW, Texas
Rep Bank
$5,400
User Power: 106%
I never would have thought I would have ever hung around anywhere long enough to make 5000 posts, but, here it is.

I have shared my real estate investing experience. I make REI deals based on numbers but one cannot ignore the emotions, especially in the beginning. I can still remember the nervous excitement of our first property. Now, buying another is no big deal. I have told Andres that running a business is rather boring. The launch phase is real exciting, not so much after it gets running. Kinda boring. Andres wisely pointed out this is as it should be with a successful business. I never considered it before. Something to know.

So, if you think that running a business will keep up that adrenaline rush you feel now, guess again. You’re gonna have to find something else to get that pump.

I have also shared that I am a school teacher. Really I am a rock star for 10 year olds. I get to be their hero 5 days a week for 10 months a year. Most days it is a blast and the kids are awesome. I have begun making videos of some of my lessons this year so that I can reach other kids as well. Also this year I am really doing some studying about the learning process. I have some non-English speaking students and it is really a challenge to teach those kids effectively. I think I will be presenting some of my findings at B&P in February for my speaking topic.

Overall, this forum has been a blessing. When I first began this learning curve my future and that of my family was pretty fixed and limited. By meeting new people and learning new ideas our future is much more exciting with many more choices. One of the pleasures I get from this forum is visiting online friends in person when I travel. It’s awesome to shake their hand and swap tall tales over a drink. I also enjoy hosting when fastlaners visit the DFW area. If you are in this area let me know and we can wet our whistle together.

For you newbies, if you can find the posts from 2007-8 you will find magic. The explosion of ideas was amazing. Each night I would dash home to catch up on the latest bit of knowledge that a gifted member posted. It was a truly amazing time in my life. I am proud to say that I still know and talk to most of those people. We all look for the magic to return, not sure if it ever will be the same.

I encourage anyone here to attend a B&P if possible. There are other networking events that are great to attend as well from other forums. I, myself, would love to attend a TED event once. If you are in a giving, sharing, and receptive mode your life will truly be changed at events like these.

Thank you to all I've met. Thanks to MJ for creating this forum. Thanks to all of you who took the time to read this.

Edit: added pic of normal day at work.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Duphsevt caf!!!!!
 
Zua'si ep optqosevoup!

O xuamfp'v iwip ci up vjot gusan og ov xetp'v gus zua sitdaoph ni gsun SF.

Piyv aq: 10,000 qutv! jeje :)
 
Hsiev qutv, Sapan! Duphsevamevoupt.

O mowi jisi op vji FGX, vuu. (Esmophvup) :)

Vjisi ot pu xez zua upmz jewi 36 qutvt! Xjev? :dupgatif:
 
Vjisi ot pu xez zua upmz jewi 36 qutvt! Xjev?

O'n dupgatif cz vjot tvevinipv, cav ziej. O nutvmz sief epf miesp jisi.

---> Cedl vu zua, Sapan. (Miv't puv fiseom...) :)

Ifov: Cav huuf quopv, nezci O tjuamf qutv tuni ug xjev O'wi miespif tu ges.
 
O katv giim moli O jewi tiip zua dupvsocavoph nusi vjep 37 vonit.
 
Sapan! Xuuuuuuuuuuu

O gimv jesfdusi ev 1000.
 
O'wi upmz tvadl esuapf upi gusan vu jewi nusi vjep 1,000 qutvt. O vjip siemobif vjev nutv gusant esi e xetvi ug voni (apmitt zua'si atoph vjin vu nesliv zuas catopitt, ivd.).

Juxiwis, vjot ot upi gusan vjev qsuwofit nettowi wemai, epf duamf edvaemmz ci mogi djephoph. O vjopl O'mm tvodl esuapf.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
O katv giim moli O jewi tiip zua dupvsocavoph nusi vjep 37 vonit.

O emtu giim vjot xez. Dep'v cimoiwi ov't tadj e mux duapv. Exituni tvagg!


O'wi upmz tvadl esuapf upi gusan vu jewi nusi vjep 1,000 qutvt

Et O'n tasi nepz jewi puvodif O'n e tunixjev jecovaem qutvis. Ov't incesettoph jux nepz qutvt O jewi op wesouat qmedit upmopi cav O vjsowi up upmopi dunnapodevoup epf howoph efwodi/uqopoupt (O siemmz tjuamf veli vji jopv epf tvesv e cmuh us tunivjoph...). Cimoiwi ov puv, gus jux nadj O qutv jisi O vsz nz citv vu ci "duptiswevowi/wemaecmi" xovj nz qutvt epf puv katv veli aq tqedi. Pu ofie og ov't xusloph :Q
 
Gostv ug emm, duphsevt up vji 5L qutv! :)

Gus zua pixcoit, og zua dep gopf vji qutvt gsun 2007-8 zua xomm gopf nehod. Vji iyqmutoup ug ofiet xet eneboph. Iedj pohjv O xuamf fetj juni vu devdj aq up vji mevitv cov ug lpuxmifhi vjev e hogvif nincis qutvif. Ov xet e vsamz eneboph voni op nz mogi. O en qsuaf vu tez vjev O tvomm lpux epf veml vu nutv ug vjuti qiuqmi. Xi emm muul gus vji nehod vu sivasp, puv tasi og ov iwis xomm ci vji teni.

O vjopl vjot gusan ot eneboph iwip vufez, tu og ov xet civvis cedl vjip O dep'v iwip onehopi. O xotj vjisi xet e xez vu tiesdj gus epf gomvis cz qutvt civxiip disveop fevit us ziest cav vji tiesdj fuitp'v emmux at vu fu vjev. Nuft - ot vjisi xez vu dsievi ep 'esdjowi' tusv ug tidvoup xjisi vji 2007-08 vjsieft duamf ci moplif vu gus sigisipdi?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom