The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rolex Affiliate Program ?

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Hi guys, I'm learning SEO doing website projects and found a Rolex programs in some ecommerce stores... do you think is it good or better to use the Amazon affiliate program to be sure I get commissions in the long run ?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
In my opinion, it's better to not use any affiliate program at all.
As said in TMF book, if you are a fastlaner, you make the affiliate programs, not join them.

If you are 100% insistent on using an affiliate program, use Amazon. Not everyone likes, or can even afford a Rolex. Amazon offers some items for even $1, so it's a much wider audience.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
erm, I'd be pretty suspicious that a high end brand like Rolex is going to offer an affiliate program. They are notoriously picky on who they will allow to retail their watches (i.e. they don't want to be sold alongside a Seiko or Timex piece). The idea that any schmoe with a shopify store can be an affiliate just doesn't jive with reality.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.