Hi everyone, I'm Roebuck, based in the United Kingdom and in my mid 30's. Happy to join this forum. Looks like an interesting place to be and I'm looking forward to delving deeper into its content and reading the recommended books, Millionaire's Fastlane and Unscripted .
I work in the HR and Software Consulting space. I have worked for major big 4 consulting companies, SME bay area and UK consulting companies, and currently run my own technology staffing consulting firm. Going through a major business restructuring phase as part of a push into new markets, and been consuming a lot of entrepreneurship and accounting videos and books. I want to really sharpen my game for this new venture that I am about to embark on.
As requested in the introduction email I received, I'm tagging @MJ DeMarco to this post ... Hoping this will be a really helpful space to be, learn new things and bounce ideas around. Cheers!
I work in the HR and Software Consulting space. I have worked for major big 4 consulting companies, SME bay area and UK consulting companies, and currently run my own technology staffing consulting firm. Going through a major business restructuring phase as part of a push into new markets, and been consuming a lot of entrepreneurship and accounting videos and books. I want to really sharpen my game for this new venture that I am about to embark on.
As requested in the introduction email I received, I'm tagging @MJ DeMarco to this post ... Hoping this will be a really helpful space to be, learn new things and bounce ideas around. Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
