What's new

Rob from Sydney

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Felix_Dennis

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 100%
Hey FLF,

I’m Rob from Sydney AU and I’ve been lurking on here for many years. So, I thought it was about time to join in the action and introduce myself. I’m looking forward to having many productive discussions with everyone.

My background is in product development/ project management for a large multinational Korean company. However, a couple of years ago I left and invested most of my spare cash ($60k USD at the time) into Amazon PL. I created 6 successful brands and sold a couple of million USD of my products. Although it was a great experience I eventually grew tired of the business model and having Amazon as a single volatile channel so I exited the platform.

I’ve dedicated myself to pursuing a FL lifestyle and have aggressive goals that I want to achieve before I’m 40 (currently 34). In particular, I’m targeting business models that fit the FL formula. At the moment, I’m working on an online course / info product in the pet niche that has wide market appeal and building a corresponding audience. At this stage, I also work full time as a train driver while I work on my business. I deliberately selected this role rather than returning to the corporate world so that I could pursue my own interests as a priority.

My personal strength is brand creation and I’m happy to help anyone (even with an opinion) with any brand related questions or strategies. I’m very interested in connecting with anyone who has had success selling info products.

Thanks for reading!

Rob
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev vu jewi zua Suc, tuapft moli zua jewi e vup ug iyqisoipdi epf iydovoph qsutqidvt.

Ximduni ecuesf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom