The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rob from Sydney

Felix_Dennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2019
Hey FLF,

I’m Rob from Sydney AU and I’ve been lurking on here for many years. So, I thought it was about time to join in the action and introduce myself. I’m looking forward to having many productive discussions with everyone.

My background is in product development/ project management for a large multinational Korean company. However, a couple of years ago I left and invested most of my spare cash ($60k USD at the time) into Amazon PL. I created 6 successful brands and sold a couple of million USD of my products. Although it was a great experience I eventually grew tired of the business model and having Amazon as a single volatile channel so I exited the platform.

I’ve dedicated myself to pursuing a FL lifestyle and have aggressive goals that I want to achieve before I’m 40 (currently 34). In particular, I’m targeting business models that fit the FL formula. At the moment, I’m working on an online course / info product in the pet niche that has wide market appeal and building a corresponding audience. At this stage, I also work full time as a train driver while I work on my business. I deliberately selected this role rather than returning to the corporate world so that I could pursue my own interests as a priority.

My personal strength is brand creation and I’m happy to help anyone (even with an opinion) with any brand related questions or strategies. I’m very interested in connecting with anyone who has had success selling info products.

Thanks for reading!

Rob

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great to have you Rob, sounds like you have a ton of experience and exciting prospects.

Welcome aboard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...