The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings from Sydney

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Watererst

New Contributor
Dec 10, 2018
Hello,
Just joined up after reading the forums for about a month. Personally, I don't have much experience in entrepreneurship since I am only 23. Thanks for all the interesting info.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hello @Watererst,

Welcome to the Fastlane community!

Hello,
Just joined up after reading the forums for about a month. Personally, I don't have much experience in entrepreneurship since I am only 23. Thanks for all the interesting info.

Have you read any of MJ's books yet? If not, I'd urge you to get a copy each of these two books and begin your entrepreneurial journey from a solid foundation.

If you've read either or both books already, did any ideas spark off that you'd like to share or discuss? Have you decided on a definite or even a general career path yet? If you're in school, what are you studying, and do you see yourself working in this field after graduation?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Ahoy ahoy. To get more experience, just start somewhere. Flip something locally or on ebay, shovel snow, mow lawns, whatever. The first endeavour is rarely your only, so it doesn't hurt to get your feet wet with less glamorous businesses.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom