The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Rob from Sydney

Felix_Dennis

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2019
Hey FLF,

I’m Rob from Sydney AU and I’ve been lurking on here for many years. So, I thought it was about time to join in the action and introduce myself. I’m looking forward to having many productive discussions with everyone.

My background is in product development/ project management for a large multinational Korean company. However, a couple of years ago I left and invested most of my spare cash ($60k USD at the time) into Amazon PL. I created 6 successful brands and sold a couple of million USD of my products. Although it was a great experience I eventually grew tired of the business model and having Amazon as a single volatile channel so I exited the platform.

I’ve dedicated myself to pursuing a FL lifestyle and have aggressive goals that I want to achieve before I’m 40 (currently 34). In particular, I’m targeting business models that fit the FL formula. At the moment, I’m working on an online course / info product in the pet niche that has wide market appeal and building a corresponding audience. At this stage, I also work full time as a train driver while I work on my business. I deliberately selected this role rather than returning to the corporate world so that I could pursue my own interests as a priority.

My personal strength is brand creation and I’m happy to help anyone (even with an opinion) with any brand related questions or strategies. I’m very interested in connecting with anyone who has had success selling info products.

Thanks for reading!

Rob

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
getUnscripted.com
Great to have you Rob, sounds like you have a ton of experience and exciting prospects.

Welcome aboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom