The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Returning to the forum after 7 months

Share your FTE moment...

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
Hello everyone. I thought I would introduce myself again. I'm a 20 year old aspiring entrepreneur. I'm in my second year of university studying business and psychology. I first read the millionaire fast lane when I was around 16 years old. I read unscripted about a year ago. I decided to finally join the forum about 10 months ago (beginning of summer). I was quite active on this forum until about 7 months ago. Now I'm back and ready to offer value and enjoy this great forum.

Edit: Just checked and I actually first joined in November 2018.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Aspiring? You either are or aren't.

Welcome

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
Aspiring? You either are or aren't.

Welcome
Haha well in that case, I am, in spirit. I used the word aspiring because I have not been living up to MJ's standard of an entrepreneur. I don't even have my own business yet.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I don't have one yet, as bad as it sounds. Hopefully my return here will motivate me to start taking more action. I know I want to start a business. I just don't know what yet.

So what drew you back?

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 12, 2019
Welcome back. Have you made progress researching/validating your social events app?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
So what drew you back?
Well to be honest, I realized that I was using entrepreneurship as a sort of defence mechanism against my shitty life at the time. I wanted to become an entrepreneur and super successful to compensate for my other shortcomings, such as a lack of a social life. I think all of this was pretty subconscious and I didn't realize it at the time.

So I decided that instead, I should focus on making my life better. So I got a job, made some good money. Then I got some nice fitting clothes. I went to the gym consistently. Then I made big strides socially. Pretty much I improved my overall confidence and happiness in life.

Now I'm coming back to entrepreneurship in a more genuine light.

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
Welcome back. Have you made progress researching/validating your social events app?
No I did not unfortunately! I remember making a little progress at the time but nothing really worth taking about. I gave up quite quickly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...