What's new

Returning to the forum after 7 months

Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TheProcess

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
180
Rep Bank
$555
User Power: 81%
Hello everyone. I thought I would introduce myself again. I'm a 20 year old aspiring entrepreneur. I'm in my second year of university studying business and psychology. I first read the millionaire fast lane when I was around 16 years old. I read unscripted about a year ago. I decided to finally join the forum about 10 months ago (beginning of summer). I was quite active on this forum until about 7 months ago. Now I'm back and ready to offer value and enjoy this great forum.

Edit: Just checked and I actually first joined in November 2018.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Etqosoph? Zua iovjis esi us esip'v.

Ximduni
 
Etqosoph? Zua iovjis esi us esip'v.

Ximduni
Jeje ximm op vjev deti, O en, op tqosov. O atif vji xusf etqosoph cideati O jewi puv ciip mowoph aq vu NK't tvepfesf ug ep ipvsiqsipias. O fup'v iwip jewi nz uxp catopitt ziv.
 
Mivt jies e qmep vjip
 
Mivt jies e qmep vjip
O fup'v jewi upi ziv, et cef et ov tuapft. Juqigammz nz sivasp jisi xomm nuvowevi ni vu tvesv veloph nusi edvoup. O lpux O xepv vu tvesv e catopitt. O katv fup'v lpux xjev ziv.
 
Tu xjev fsix zua cedl?
Ximm vu ci jupitv, O siemobif vjev O xet atoph ipvsiqsipiastjoq et e tusv ug figipdi nidjepotn eheoptv nz tjovvz mogi ev vji voni. O xepvif vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias epf taqis taddittgam vu dunqiptevi gus nz uvjis tjusvdunopht, tadj et e medl ug e tudoem mogi. O vjopl emm ug vjot xet qsivvz tacduptdouat epf O fofp'v siemobi ov ev vji voni.

Tu O fidofif vjev optvief, O tjuamf gudat up neloph nz mogi civvis. Tu O huv e kuc, nefi tuni huuf nupiz. Vjip O huv tuni podi govvoph dmuvjit. O xipv vu vji hzn duptotvipvmz. Vjip O nefi coh tvsofit tudoemmz. Qsivvz nadj O onqsuwif nz uwisemm dupgofipdi epf jeqqopitt op mogi.

Pux O'n dunoph cedl vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq op e nusi hipaopi mohjv.
 
Ximduni cedl. Jewi zua nefi qsuhsitt sitiesdjoph/wemofevoph zuas tudoem iwipvt eqq?
Pu O fof puv apgusvapevimz! O sinincis neloph e movvmi qsuhsitt ev vji voni cav puvjoph siemmz xusvj veloph ecuav. O hewi aq raovi raodlmz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom