- Joined
- Feb 20, 2019
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 159%
My life is restarting essentially. I've moved cities and have to become succesful. I'm 23 years old and have owned a service business (in the cleaning industry). I did that from 18-21. I've had a couple "FTEs" this month, and the fire is still lit.
I was inspired by another member here and took a similar path. I taught myself to code from 2019 to 2021 and got a job as a software engineer, with the intention of getting into some tech-related business.
Here I am, working 9-5 and not really sure what to do. I don't have a "tech-related" business that I want to work on. But I want to work on something, anything at this point. It doesn't have to be sexy. But I feel like I'm just going through the motions. Ideally, I want to work on a business that has to do with software as I have skills there now, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste.
I'm not really sure what I'm asking here. Where do I start? Software development agency? I just feel like I'm not sure what direction I should move in, so I'm not really moving at all. I just want to grind hard
I was inspired by another member here and took a similar path. I taught myself to code from 2019 to 2021 and got a job as a software engineer, with the intention of getting into some tech-related business.
Here I am, working 9-5 and not really sure what to do. I don't have a "tech-related" business that I want to work on. But I want to work on something, anything at this point. It doesn't have to be sexy. But I feel like I'm just going through the motions. Ideally, I want to work on a business that has to do with software as I have skills there now, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste.
I'm not really sure what I'm asking here. Where do I start? Software development agency? I just feel like I'm not sure what direction I should move in, so I'm not really moving at all. I just want to grind hard
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
