- Joined
- Apr 25, 2023
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 11%
Hi there gang. I am looking for a resource that quickly identifies import requirements for a given consumer good per locale. I am currently using the International Trade Administration Country Commercial Guide. It's very thorough and detailed - and that's the problem. To find what you're looking for, you have to read through paragraphs of fluff and then read a lot about items that don't apply to your product.
I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a resource that simply lists the requirements. I am compiling a chart. It would look something like this:
Maybe no such concise reference exists, and that is fine if not expected. But if it does, that would sure make my life easier!
Thanks in advance for your input.
I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a resource that simply lists the requirements. I am compiling a chart. It would look something like this:
| Country | Labelling Requirement | Casemark Requirement | Language Localization Requirement | Certification Requirement |
| China | Mandarin | CCC | None | IEEE, CCC |
| Australia | English | COO | None | ISO, IEC |
| Spain | Spanish | CE, WEEE | None | RoHS, CE |
| Canada | English / French | COO | None | CSA, UL |
Maybe no such concise reference exists, and that is fine if not expected. But if it does, that would sure make my life easier!
Thanks in advance for your input.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
