The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Resource: Contrarian Thinking

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Anything related to investing, including crypto

Gabbe18

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 16, 2020
Sweden
Hey guys, just wanted to share a resource that I think many people in this forum would find very interesting.

It's called contrarian thinking. Here the website: Contrarian Thinking

It's basically about how you can buy/invest in "boring businesses" such as landscaping, HVAC, laundromats, etc. and how to ensure those businesses yield a positive cashflow month after month passively. Other topics they talk about is optimizing health, contrarian investing, passive income, conscious capitalism and some other stuff. They have a newsletter and a blog with some great info as well.

The founder Codie Sanchez also co-founded Unconventional Acquisitions, which I think is of similar nature but I don't know enough about it to recommend it here yet.

Either way just wanted to share the resource.

Have a nice weekend!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

Gabbe18

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 16, 2020
Sweden
Great! There is a already a thread! Well then, anyone who lands on my thread can then find their way to this one.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore