As a fun experiment I’ve been sending out half assed resumes to jobs on indeed.com trying to land a remote job that pays 40-60k a year and then have VA’s do it.
It would be a fun way to test if this is a viable strategy. It’s just some straight up arbitrage but in the labor market. Find a job that overvalues the actual labor needed to perform a job and use cheaper labor to accomplish it. No market is perfectly in equilibrium. Especially the labor market. With the rise of VA’s there’s probably a ton of inefficiencies to take advantage of.
Now I’m curious how many jobs I could get doing this.
Maybe you could get 10 remote jobs and have VA’s do them and make a half a million a year essentially as a contractor but for BS jobs.
This may fizzle out. It may turn into something. But it’s an interesting idea and I’d laugh my a$$ off if I ever read a story about the person who did this on a large scale and made a killing.
It would be a fun way to test if this is a viable strategy. It’s just some straight up arbitrage but in the labor market. Find a job that overvalues the actual labor needed to perform a job and use cheaper labor to accomplish it. No market is perfectly in equilibrium. Especially the labor market. With the rise of VA’s there’s probably a ton of inefficiencies to take advantage of.
Now I’m curious how many jobs I could get doing this.
Maybe you could get 10 remote jobs and have VA’s do them and make a half a million a year essentially as a contractor but for BS jobs.
This may fizzle out. It may turn into something. But it’s an interesting idea and I’d laugh my a$$ off if I ever read a story about the person who did this on a large scale and made a killing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
