What's new

Reminder: The Core of Success

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TheDillon__

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
421
Location
DFW
Rep Bank
$1,340
User Power: 152%
Hello everyone!

This is a friendly reminder from someone else who needs to do their yearly reading of The Millionaire Fastlane , regarding the one core "secret" of success as an entrepreneur.

Regardless of whether you're trying to network, sell a product, market a product, do market research, blah blah blah. Regardless of what you're doing, if you want something from someone else, you HAVE TO, (I wish there was a better way to express this in english!) IL FAUT provide value!

As an example in my life - I am in the process of creating a number of audio courses for languages like Mandarin, Esperanto, and many others. I've noticed that there are a great number of language tools out there, but they all focus around the same few languages - Spanish, French, German, etc. There are no quality tools out there for more niche languages like Catala, Afrikaans, or Hindi! I believe that I have the single best method of delivery in the market - and it's up to me to deliver these languages to many people.

However, I need help. To my luck, someone that I admire in this space is producing a text which details his process of creating language courses! I would kill to have that manuscript! But I don't like to wait - I don't want to wait months or a year for his book to come into my hands. I want the rough draft, I want the sloppy copy, and I want it now.

So - I followed the sage advice that we've all been given, and I tried to find a way to provide value. In fact, I just sent an email letting him know my ambitions, and I told him that I am determined to provide value in any way that I can. Now, I'm working with this coursemaker and creating text transcriptions of some of his audio courses!

I'm very excited to have found a way to provide value to a person more successful than I - now it's time for me to grind and make it all worthwhile.

In my book - I recommend finding people who have been where you desire to be, and using their success as a roadmap. Luckily for us - MJ has laid out that roadmap in the clearest way possible. Use this forum and everything it has to your advantage - don't be afraid to try and find ways that you can provide value to those you admire, the potential good outweighs the negatives by an astronomical level.

Speaking of which - MJ, if I can provide you any value, perhaps the value of a foreign language which could help you increase your customer base, open doors to new business and cultural opportunities, and do so without the use of charts, graphs, or textbooks in exchange for a membership to this forum, please shoot me a message!

Cheers all,

Good luck

Dillon
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom