The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Remember SUCKS vs SUCS??

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
It's been a long time since I posted!

I'm collecting complaints left, right and centre. Complaints are trash and negative before Sidewalkers and Slowlaners, but to us, it's good as wealth provided we do something about it. I am positive that those complaints, even from big companies (which are largely ignored and unsettled, the complaints coming from bloggers with substantial reader bases), will be able to provide what I need to perfect my MVP and future direction.

Why did I suddenly touch upon this issue?

A friend of mine was cursing and yelling at an online train booking site (national). It lagged crazily at times and even jammed, or downright refused to process any request at all. He had a hard time booking his tickets.

I asked him why he was using that crappy service and not a travel website (I use it myself, and it works BETTER and FASTER-I don't even need to sign up for a membership unlike that a$$ of a train website). He said there were discounts on the tickets for 25%.

I shook my head. I'm not going to a service that SUCKS even if they were to increase the discounts.

Consider TRAVEL WEBSITE B. It didn't offer discounts, and yet it functioned better and faster. It gave me what I ordered! Simple as that. I'm still going to use it even though they don't give all kinds of gimicks because they GAVE ME WHAT I WANT and THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. This is SUCS customer service! (reread TMF )

I guess that from that experience, I'm going to get a nice little black book and fill it with all the complaints and lacks that my gig (or even other competitors!) might face. Thanks @MJ DeMarco !

Few things I learned
1. Sales tricks like free books, discounts and other shit will not work if your product/service sucks. If they can't get the goodies easily, it's a big fail.

2. A customer relationship can be as simple and primitive as simply providing for their needs/problems. No backstabbing, competitive bullcrap, or all that jive just to force customers to buy. That is how Fastlane millionaires are created-they don't leech and fight around like the vicious commodization markets or desperate salesmen.

3. Just because you have a media or Internet arm (i.e websites or apps) doesn't means that it will substitute the PHYSICAL side of business. Seriously. The same train service my friend was mad about really sucked even on the physical side. I went to book tickets at their AGENCY on foot, and the clerk was too snoozy and didn't give a damn about my business.

Websites don't substitute business. They MAGNIFY it. It is a leverage, not THE THING.
Business will always be business, no matter what hunky gadget you use

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.