- Joined
- Nov 25, 2020
- Messages
- 34
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 56%
Long story short, I forgot the email and username of my previous account, as I went inactive for 1.5+ years. I have a strong idea of what and how to execute now.
Some more details about myself in the execution thread that I started (apparently I should have started here again, but I was in a rush):
Execution:
www.thefastlaneforum.com
Some more details about myself in the execution thread that I started (apparently I should have started here again, but I was in a rush):
Execution:
EXECUTION - The Alchemist
So I decided to rejoin TFF as my "business ideas" from 2 yrs ago didn't gain traction and I had a long period of stagnation; now I am ready for take-off. This year, I suffered from an autoimmune disease (psoriasis/eczema/whatever it happens to be - the doctors I visited never seemed to get it...
www.thefastlaneforum.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
