MrEks
PARKED
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2011
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hi guys,
I would like to peek in and say hi. I've been doing internet marketing for a couple of years without networking and now realized how important it is to be around the people who are like minded like everyone here.
After reading The Millionaire Fastlane , it made me feel I was on the right track while fighting against the urge of dozing off the road and crashing. This forum will be my passenger, the radio dj that will let me know the destination is near and the directions are clear.
I would like to peek in and say hi. I've been doing internet marketing for a couple of years without networking and now realized how important it is to be around the people who are like minded like everyone here.
After reading The Millionaire Fastlane , it made me feel I was on the right track while fighting against the urge of dozing off the road and crashing. This forum will be my passenger, the radio dj that will let me know the destination is near and the directions are clear.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
