What's new

Hi from the land of Oz.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Katerina

New Contributor
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
4
Location
Sydney Australia
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 75%
Hi everyone I'm from Sydney, Australia.
I have just been delivered my copy of TFM and am looking forward to reading it this weekend :)

My story (here goes): I was working in IT doing mainly support for 17 years, got sick of the stress and long hours and having other people bring up my kids. I always knew there had to be a better way and that it didn't take much to go from Just Over Broke to abundance - just didn't know how to do it. I knew from early on that I didn't want to be working all my life and retire when I was old!!
So after contracting for a while longer I decided to buy a Deli business with my husband and my sister - HUGE mistake. Apart from the longer hours we ended up in a really bad position - lost our house and 3 investment properties we had also lost our marriage and ourselves in the mix.
So here we are years later we have put most of our lives back together and are now looking to make up for the lost time and fast track it all - we are sick of living hand to mouth and still renting.
The mindless frugality is driving me nuts to say the least.
So that's the condensed version.

I have read some of the threads in this forum - it is an amazing resource - to have access to the people in here is amazing and I have only just touched the fringes so far.

I am thinking of sourcing and selling products through amazon and using their fulfillment option so as to have no stock myself. Once I get the cashflow problem dealt with I will look at investing for a more passive income.

I have 2 children - my daughter is 19 and at university and my son is 15 and finishes high school in 3 years.
My plan, when my son finishes school, is to be able to travel without thought of how much is it going to cost and how many holiday days have we got! That is no restraints :)

I have much research to do and will be lost in this forum for a while.

Off to do some reading now - thank you for this great resource and I look forward to connecting further in the near future.

Katherine.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, ov't hsiev vu jewi zua jisi!

Upi vjoph O muwif ecuav siefoph zuas opvsu ot vji gedv vjev zua lpux vjev ciduni gopepdoemmz gsii ot e qsuditt. Zua apfistvepf vjev gostv vjoph gostv ot vu pu muphis piif vu sipv, vjip zua piif vu nuwi exez gsun mowoph qezdjidl vu qezdjidl, epf vjip gopemmz zua tiv e huem vu xjip zua tjuamf ci gopepdoemmz gsii.

O giim moli efwistimz vu e muv ug pix nincist up vji gusan, zua apfistvepf vji dupdiqv ug e qsuditt, xjodj ot ittipvoemmz xjev gsiioph zuastimg gsun gopepdoem xussz ot, epf zua jewi, op zuas gostv qutv, fupi xjev ov velit nutv qiuqmi nupvjt vu gohasi uav.

Upi qoidi ug efwodi vjev O xepv vu mipf zua ot vu jewi zuas jatcepf op dunqmivi exesipitt ug zuas huemt, etl jon vu jumf zua edduapvecmi gus edjoiwoph vjiti huemt cideati egvisemm, e hsuaq qsukidv ot nadj ietois vjep e tumu kuc!

Citv ug madl vu zua!
 
Upi qoidi ug efwodi vjev O xepv vu mipf zua ot vu jewi zuas jatcepf op dunqmivi exesipitt ug zuas huemt, etl jon vu jumf zua edduapvecmi gus edjoiwoph vjiti huemt cideati egvisemm, e hsuaq qsukidv ot nadj ietois vjep e tumu kuc!

Vjepl zua gus zuas efwodi epf ipduasehinipv :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom