What's new

Refocusing My Efforts - My Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

vipervin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 19%
Hi Everyone!

I'm half way through the book and decided to jump on the forums to see what it's all about. Some great stories and threads I've been reading.

A bit about myself: I'm an internet marketing specialist that grew my own company over the last 2+ years. I mainly focus on local SEO/PPC for small business clients, but have slowly been realizing that I need to think bigger and sell something of my own to get into the fast lane. While I do already have the "Freedom" portion of the equation, I need to fast track the wealth creation.

My biggest issue is I like to try out a bunch of different ideas. eCommerce, affiliate marketing, etc. I've tried most of them with very little monetary success, but still useful in terms of experience.

This year, I am refocusing my efforts to use my SEO and marketing skills to drive traffic to a product/service. Not sure what that is yet, but hope to have it under way soon!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jume Wop... Moli Woqist?
 
NK-- Pux O tii xjz zua etlif vjev raitvoup. Katv huv vu vji quopv op vji cuul xjisi zua vemlif ecuav zuas jotvusz xovj Woqist.
 
NK-- Pux O tii xjz zua etlif vjev raitvoup. Katv huv vu vji quopv op vji cuul xjisi zua vemlif ecuav zuas jotvusz xovj Woqist.

Zie, O uxpif 2. Nz gopem sitvoph qmedi emnutv uddassif op upi. =)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom