The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recovering Sidewalker

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
Hey folks, 24 year old side-walker here with some fastlane tendencies. I've been been lurking on/off for a couple months, delighted to make your acquaintance.

Super condensed bio to avoid boring walls of text
  • 2014/15 - Started college, saw it for the Shitshow it really is. FOOTBALL-FOOTBALL-FOOTBALL, fat is healthy, ugly is beautiful, white guys are evil, trigger warning, safe-space, ect. It seemed more like an ideological ponzi scheme than a place for learning.​
  • 2016 - Failed out due to gaming addiction, shyness and self-esteem issues. I had horrible skin lesions, looked like I had leprosy or smallpox. People on the street would avoid me, their reactions were either pity or disgust. I tried every cream, balm, prescription medication, none of it worked. I realized if I wanted to get better I'd need to become my own doctor and take personal responsibility for myself. Diet change and exercise cured everything except the scars.​
  • 2017/19 - Got a job working in oil exploration (seismic drilling). This blue-collar work was far away from the "intelligentsia" of college. Work was brutal and dangerous but paid well and built up my self-worth. Stopped gaming and alot of other BS destructive habits during this time. Slowly but surely technological innovations and BS corporate politics meant less and less work.​
  • 2019 - Got my feet wet buying/selling instruments and audio equipment. Honestly I didn't know what I was doing and profits were marginal but I learned alot. Surprise, surprise the platform I was using started changing their policies and my side hustle became unprofitable (commandment of control anyone?). I started some other ventures but EVENT and PASSION based thinking killed my momentum. I was screwing around on Youtube when I came across MJ's videos and it was like a lightbulb went off! It took me awhile to really digest these ideas, lots of action faking but i'm starting to see changes in my life.​
Super happy to find this place! For the first time in awhile, I've been optimistic about what the future holds. Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...