Hey everyone,
My name is Heath and a couple weeks ago I discovered The Millionaire Fastlane book and MJ's description of Slowlane mentality was an EXACT description of my life. I've spent the last decade wondering why my life wasn't what it was supposed to be even though I did everything "right" - go to college, get a good job, go back for an advanced degree, work hard, get promoted, etc. Now I'm finishing up Fastlane and just started Unscripted .
I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people and finally live up to my potential - and teach these principles to my three kids while they're still young. I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum.
Heath
My name is Heath and a couple weeks ago I discovered The Millionaire Fastlane book and MJ's description of Slowlane mentality was an EXACT description of my life. I've spent the last decade wondering why my life wasn't what it was supposed to be even though I did everything "right" - go to college, get a good job, go back for an advanced degree, work hard, get promoted, etc. Now I'm finishing up Fastlane and just started Unscripted .
I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people and finally live up to my potential - and teach these principles to my three kids while they're still young. I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum.
Heath
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
