Shea
Regular Contributor
Hey all,
I've grown my record console restoration business on instagram to 12k followers. This platform is pushing 3k monthly visitors to my website where I only sell $1000-$5000 items. This unique niche of restoring German record consoles has been attracting more and more eye balls because of the resurgence of vinyl. I've almost become and influencer marketer, because the comments are asking me what products (amps, speakers, turntables. ect.) I'm using to restore these record cabinets.
My question is what is the next step? What platform should I upgrade to? Shopify with affiliated links to audio equiptment? Click funnels with ebooks and how to courses?
Any trusted consultants that are experts in this area?

I've grown my record console restoration business on instagram to 12k followers. This platform is pushing 3k monthly visitors to my website where I only sell $1000-$5000 items. This unique niche of restoring German record consoles has been attracting more and more eye balls because of the resurgence of vinyl. I've almost become and influencer marketer, because the comments are asking me what products (amps, speakers, turntables. ect.) I'm using to restore these record cabinets.
My question is what is the next step? What platform should I upgrade to? Shopify with affiliated links to audio equiptment? Click funnels with ebooks and how to courses?
Any trusted consultants that are experts in this area?

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
