• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Record player business- next step ?

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Shea, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:54 PM.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Shea

Shea New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hey all,

I've grown my record console restoration business on instagram to 12k followers. This platform is pushing 3k monthly visitors to my website where I only sell $1000-$5000 items. This unique niche of restoring German record consoles has been attracting more and more eye balls because of the resurgence of vinyl. I've almost become and influencer marketer, because the comments are asking me what products (amps, speakers, turntables. ect.) I'm using to restore these record cabinets.

My question is what is the next step? What platform should I upgrade to? Shopify with affiliated links to audio equiptment? Click funnels with ebooks and how to courses?

Any trusted consultants that are experts in this area?

unnamed-4.jpg

2. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,712
    There’s a podcast called The Soloprenuer Hour. The guy also runs a podcast called The Beginner Audiophile. I’d look into his stuff, maybe even contact him. He’s right up your alley as far as the type of business and niche. He does a lot of affiliate deals with the Audiophile crowd.

Look into his stuff, it may be a good avenue for you.