I think it's been a while since I posted.
So many things happened. First, I started a part-time job. My heart wanted to work part-time in the digital field that I was interested in, but who would pick me as an adult now? lol
It wasn't the part-time job I wanted, but I was given a chance to work at Burger King and have been working for two months now. I think it's a pretty good job. I felt proud because I felt like I was making my worth in my life when I was always receiving pocket money from my parents. Even though I earn about $8 an hour.
I thought a lot of serious things happened in our country. It is said that the president declared martial law. This happened in the 21st century! I can't believe it!
However, no significant change has occurred in my life. Even I might have been indifferent because I felt like I had no way to live right now.
Anyway, I also researched if there was a business that I could start at my age. And I found out it was dropshipping. And after a close check, I found out that I didn't have a vision. But I started because I thought it would remain the best experience for me without capital. Not only did I have no margin to buy things on the b2b site, but I ended up consulting with the manufacturer over the phone and choosing how to sell the products. This part was also very difficult. It seems that people are not happy with those who are now underage. Well, I guess even I was like that..
In any case, I made one deal with almost 20 rejections. They made the deal on the condition that the minimum price of the product was maintained, and the product was raised. I can make a profit of about 13% per sale. I was very proud that I did this, which didn't seem to be anything, even though it hasn't yet been sold and may not be sold in the future.
I still lack a lot. I don't know anything, and I don't think I'm smart. But I decided not to live in negative thoughts anymore. Isn't it a time-limited life anyway? I don't want to live like a dead person already. Even if I fail, if I look back on my life later and have no regrets, I think it's a good life
I hope you all live a positive life. I hope you have a happy day..
So many things happened. First, I started a part-time job. My heart wanted to work part-time in the digital field that I was interested in, but who would pick me as an adult now? lol
It wasn't the part-time job I wanted, but I was given a chance to work at Burger King and have been working for two months now. I think it's a pretty good job. I felt proud because I felt like I was making my worth in my life when I was always receiving pocket money from my parents. Even though I earn about $8 an hour.
I thought a lot of serious things happened in our country. It is said that the president declared martial law. This happened in the 21st century! I can't believe it!
However, no significant change has occurred in my life. Even I might have been indifferent because I felt like I had no way to live right now.
Anyway, I also researched if there was a business that I could start at my age. And I found out it was dropshipping. And after a close check, I found out that I didn't have a vision. But I started because I thought it would remain the best experience for me without capital. Not only did I have no margin to buy things on the b2b site, but I ended up consulting with the manufacturer over the phone and choosing how to sell the products. This part was also very difficult. It seems that people are not happy with those who are now underage. Well, I guess even I was like that..
In any case, I made one deal with almost 20 rejections. They made the deal on the condition that the minimum price of the product was maintained, and the product was raised. I can make a profit of about 13% per sale. I was very proud that I did this, which didn't seem to be anything, even though it hasn't yet been sold and may not be sold in the future.
I still lack a lot. I don't know anything, and I don't think I'm smart. But I decided not to live in negative thoughts anymore. Isn't it a time-limited life anyway? I don't want to live like a dead person already. Even if I fail, if I look back on my life later and have no regrets, I think it's a good life
I hope you all live a positive life. I hope you have a happy day..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
