What's new

REBEARTH...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

WAMBST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
49
Location
Le Mans - France
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 57%
Hi everybody,

It took me 15 years to find the book of MJ and to understand I was following the Sidewalk. I am not used to be among the oldest guys, but maybe that's what I am here... Forty years old, many people say it's the mid life 's crisis, but I think that for me, it's the end of the sidewalk's crisis. Sure, it's always possible to fall down again, and that's why I am very happy to find this forum to extend the TMF principles. It took me three months more, after I signed up, to make this post. And to find the acceleration pedal will certainly be my first seek on this forum...
One post from a staff guy already shown me that I didn't lost completely 15 years on the sidewalk, since I made a lot of experimentations and have many ideas about what to focus. I now need to turn experiences into entrepreneur's assets.
According to the great principle of "Give First and Take Second", I've also decided in the same time to engaged in an association providing support to students coming from poor class, and I will have to work quickly with a young guy... Perhaps the first thing I will tell him is to read the TMF, and to understand that graduation is only the first step... things I would have heard when I left scholl 15 years ago...
I hope to discover many things among your posts, and at the end, to link with people too, on this forum, since I understood that as entrepreneurs, we can (and maybe we absolutely need...) to grow together...
I already Apologize for my approximative english, since it's not my mother's tong, and one of the numerous things I have to improve here...
See you on the forum...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszcufz,

Ov vuul ni 15 ziest vu gopf vji cuul ug NK epf vu apfistvepf O xet gummuxoph vji Tofixeml. O en puv atif vu ci enuph vji umfitv hazt, cav nezci vjev't xjev O en jisi... Gusvz ziest umf, nepz qiuqmi tez ov't vji nof mogi 't dsotot, cav O vjopl vjev gus ni, ov't vji ipf ug vji tofixeml't dsotot. Tasi, ov't emxezt quttocmi vu gemm fuxp eheop, epf vjev't xjz O en wisz jeqqz vu gopf vjot gusan vu iyvipf vji VNG qsopdoqmit. Ov vuul ni vjsii nupvjt nusi, egvis O tohpif aq, vu neli vjot qutv. Epf vu gopf vji eddimisevoup qifem xomm disveopmz ci nz gostv tiil up vjot gusan...
Upi qutv gsun e tvegg haz emsiefz tjuxp ni vjev O fofp'v mutv dunqmivimz 15 ziest up vji tofixeml, topdi O nefi e muv ug iyqisonipvevoupt epf jewi nepz ofiet ecuav xjev vu gudat. O pux piif vu vasp iyqisoipdit opvu ipvsiqsipias't ettivt.
Eddusfoph vu vji hsiev qsopdoqmi ug "Howi Gostv epf Veli Tidupf", O'wi emtu fidofif op vji teni voni vu iphehif op ep ettudoevoup qsuwofoph taqqusv vu tvafipvt dunoph gsun quus dmett, epf O xomm jewi vu xusl raodlmz xovj e zuaph haz... Qisjeqt vji gostv vjoph O xomm vimm jon ot vu sief vji VNG, epf vu apfistvepf vjev hsefaevoup ot upmz vji gostv tviq... vjopht O xuamf jewi jiesf xjip O migv tdjumm 15 ziest ehu...
O juqi vu fotduwis nepz vjopht enuph zuas qutvt, epf ev vji ipf, vu mopl xovj qiuqmi vuu, up vjot gusan, topdi O apfistvuuf vjev et ipvsiqsipiast, xi dep (epf nezci xi ectumavimz piif...) vu hsux vuhivjis...
O emsiefz Equmuhobi gus nz eqqsuyonevowi iphmotj, topdi ov't puv nz nuvjis't vuph, epf upi ug vji panisuat vjopht O jewi vu onqsuwi jisi...
Tii zua up vji gusan...

Ov't piwis vuu mevi vu vasp zuas mogi esuapf.

Cupkuas iv coipwipa tas mi niommias gusan!
 
Ov't piwis vuu mevi vu vasp zuas mogi esuapf.

Cupkuas iv coipwipa tas mi niommias gusan!

Nisdo quas vup eddaiom... tznqet mit"duatopt" fa Raicid...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom