The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Property Evaluation

sjhowardhomes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2021
Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to conduct some research to better understand how you use technology to evaluate a potential investment property. If you have 5 - 10 minutes and wouldn't mind filling it out I would greatly appreciate!

Evaluating Properties Questionnaire

Thanks!

P.S. I'm hoping this helps guide me in a product I would like to develop and anyone who fills out the questionnaire will have free access to the beta when it's ready.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Surveys and questionnaires as a first post is generally not allowed on this forum and typically indicates you are not here to contribute to the community , but here to take. However I'll let this ride for now...

sjhowardhomes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2021
Surveys and questionnaires as a first post is generally not allowed on this forum and typically indicates you are not here to contribute to the community , but here to take. However I'll let this ride for now...
I appreciate it! I've been working on getting my real estate investment business off the ground and run into a cumbersome workflow when it comes to evaluating properties. I'm hoping to see if this resonates with others and whether there is some improved tool that can be developed to help make this process easier. That's my eventual hope when it comes to contributing back to the REI community!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
My business is RE development. And if you choose to post questions and engage in a dialogue, I’ll try to help. But I won’t be filling out random surveys.

For what it’s worth, we value our RE using excel pro-forma first. Then as a requirement for our banks, we engage an independent appraiser too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jclaucherty

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 22, 2013
I’m a little late to the party, but I acquire investment properties for a wholesale company here in Phoenix so I evaluate anywhere from 20 to 40 properties a day. I’d rather not do a survey but if you have specific questions I’m happy to answer them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.