What's new

Ready to play some offense...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Anybid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
29
Location
Switzerland
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 24%
Actually I joined this forum almost two years ago, but never really started to get involved until I read the "Millionaire Fastlane ". Since I did not expect too much from it (I guess I read way too many things about "getting rich fast") I could tell after just a few pages that this book is different. What I like most about it is, that it digs deeper than just the money level. The most important question (in my opinion) is simply: "What makes me happy?" And I totally agree with MJ, that the three "F's", Friends (relationships), Fitness (health) and Freedom (independence) are essential for everybody's happiness. The big danger with money (the way I see it) is that we tend to forget, that it is just a means and not an end. If we pursue it for the wrong reasons (like greed and power) it will hardly make us happy. But it is a simple fact, that money when used right, can do wonderful things for the three "F's".

Personally I have been able to keep myself out of the "rat race" by playing defense. Actually I would consider myself an expert when it comes to live within my means. But "The Millionaire Fastlane" really made me want to try to play some offense for a change. So I accept the challenge and see if I can score some goals...

Again, thank you very much MJ, for putting in the hard work and make this excellent book a reality!!! :eusa_clap:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'si raovi ximduni epf vjeplt gus vji exituni opvsu. Vji (3) G't esi gapfenipvem vu vji "mowi sodj" qjomutuqjz epf opdmatoup ug vjot ot upi ug vji sietupt xjz vji cuul ot tu muph. O xepvif vu qsuwofi ep ipvosi gusname, puv katv e liztvupi vu "neli nusi nupiz."

Juqi vu dze esuapf!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom